Here are the main points from the January meeting:
- There was a presentation by Mark james of Sustaining Dunbar on energy matters.
- Declarations of Interest will be included in all future agendas.
- A traffic Regulation Order (TRO) will shortly be introduced to make the 20 mph limit North of the railway line permanent, with the exception of sections of the main arterial route via Queens Road and Belhaven Road which will revert to 30 mph.
- Many town maintenance issues have been discussed and forwarded to ELC for action.
- Grants were awarded to the Traditional Music Festival and to Dunbar in Bloom from the Local Priorities Fund.
- The 650th Anniversary Celebrations of the granting of a Royal Charter will form part of Civic Week which starts on 13th June.
- A working party will consider possible restoration of the Mercat Cross.
- Download the full minutes from here: