Here are the main points from the October meeting:
- Members of the under 15 Dunbar Colts team gave a short presentation on their recent achievements and how they made use of a recent grant from the Local Priorities Fund.
- Craig Rapson was appointed as a new DCC member
- The 2019 AGM was chaired by Stephen Bunyan. Pippa Swan gave her report as Chair, and a number of office bearers were re-elected.
- ELC Councillors Norman Hampshire and Sue Kempson gave their reports
- Many town maintenance and planning issues were discussed
- the next meeting will be held on 18th November at 7pm in Dunbar Town House