The main points from the March meeting are as follows:
- Mr Tony Thomas outlined the development plans for Dunbar Golf Club.
- Councillor Hampshire outiled proposals for a major development near Queen Margaret University.
- Councillor Kempson discussed future provision of Health and Social Care Services.
- Various town maintenenace issues were discussed.
- The need for cycle paths, a safe footway between Beveridge Row and Brewery Lane, and the temporary closure of Brodie Road were discussed.
- Internet banking has now been implemented, and the DCC account is now VAT Registered.
- A list of possible names for addition to the War Memorial has been circulated.
- Various planning applications were discussed.
The Minutes can be downloaded here: