Here are the main points from the August meeting:
- The police report covered road safety issues and noted that speed checks had been carried out on Belhaven Road. 80 vehicles had been checked and 25 stopped and warned.
- There are still many town maintenance issues. A meeting has been arranged with ELC to discuss these.
- A grant of £12,500 had been made from the Area Partnership for repairs to the Corn Exchange. This award is subject to a survey to be conducted by ELC.
- A public consultation is underway about the 20 mph trial North of the railway line.
- A number of planning applications were discussed.