Once again, the meeting was held on-line due to Covid restrictions. the main points covered were:
- A police report was submitted, and this highlighted some anti social behaviour around local beaches as lockdown eased, and a couple of road safety incidents.
- Councillor Hampshire gave a report on current ELC issues.
- Plans for the support of High Street businesses were outlined.
- Many town maintenenace issues have been reported to ELC by the Secretary.
- The Christmas Lights Team have made some major upgrades to the Corn Exchange electrics and plumbing to make it a viable workshop and store in the longer term.
- The Community Resilience response to Covid will adopt a lower profile from 1st August, but will be prepared to respond to any second spike.
- The East Beach project is amking good progress.
- The minutes can be downloaded from here: