The meeting was held by Zoom Conference call. The main points are summarised below;
- There was a presentation by Ken Ross OBE and his team about proposals for mixed use development at Dunbear Park.
- Councillor Hampshire gave an update on ELC business during lockdown.
- Many town maintenance issues have been passed to ELC for action.
- The local resilience response to Covid-19 was discussed.
- Nineteen planning matters were brought to the attention of members.
- The Secretary reported on two meetings involving the Dunbar Traders Association and their concerns over lockdown.