The Covid-19 restrictions meant that there was no physical meeting and instead this meeting was held by Zoom conference call. the main points from the meeting were as follows:
- A number of town maintenance issues were recorded and reported to ELC for action.
- The annual accounts for 2019-20 were circulated.
- Work by the Christmas Lights team on the Corn Exchange and High Street decoration is currently on hold. Some grant monies have been received.
- Covid-19 Resilience Response: There has been an excellent response to the call for volunteers, and nine clusters have now been formed to provide “good neighbour” responses.
- Covid-19 Fund: a hardship fund has been established to help thos in need.
- Meals Service: a free meals service has been established for people who are shielded and in need.
- Some planning matters were discussed.