The main points from the October meeting are listed below:
- Penny Morris: elected to the Community Council
- Christmas Lights: more volunteers urgently needed, also further funding for improvements and health and safety issues.
- New Housing Development: need to consider further school extension and infrastructure improvements to support.
- 20’s Plenty: it is proposed that all streets in the old part of Dunbar be encompassed by a 20 mph limit.
- Winterfield Pagoda: An ELC Options paper has considered options for the Pagoda, but there are no funds available for maintenance and improvement, and the Pagoda may have to be demolished.