The main points from the September DCC meeting are as follows:
- Assembly Rooms: – Paul Zochowski of ELC explained his recently circulated development plan for this site.
- Civic Week:- A coordinator is needed to take over the organisation of Civic Week from Sue Anderson. Notifications have been placed on Facebook.
- Police Report:- There have been a number of minor road traffic accidents. There have been few incidents involving local youths this month, and a small number of shoplifting reports.
- Dunbar Primary School:- an application for a grant of £900 for transport for disabled riders was discussed.
- Planning:- there was a report about a Planning Democracy Seminar, and Housing Strategy.
- War Memorial:- a report was submitted with estimated costs for renovation of the Dunbar War Memorial.