The main points from the November meeting were as follows:
- George Robertson was confirmed as Vice Chair
- A letter about our concerns re the Local Plan and the SES Plan has been submitted to ELC
- Application for 19 further turbines at Aikengall has been approved. This is said to promise £9.4 m per year in community benefit.
- A proposed twinning link visit by Ligniere is in doubt due to the high costs of PVG checks if visiting pupils stay with families.
- Network rail will add a car park extension at Dunbar Station at the same time as platform alterations are made in 2018.
- Congratulations were given to the Shore and Harbour Group re the recently completed Creel Loaders Statue.