The main points from the May meeting are as follows:
- Congratulations to Pippa and Alasdair Swan on receiving the Rotary Club Community Service Award, and to the British legion Pipe Band for their success in the pipe band competition.
- Plans are well advanced for Dunbar Civic Week and the new Royal Court has been named.
- Many town maintenance issues have been notified by DCC Secretary Jacquie Bell.
- An award of £500 was approved for the Traditional Music Festival.
- Rock armour is being installed on the East Beach
- Funding applications are in progress for the renovation of the War Memorial.
- There have been many positive comments about the painting of High Street buildings being undertaken by DCC Councillor Graham Adams and his team of volunteers.