The main points from the February meeting are as follows:
- Christmas Lights: all junction boxes are to be replaced, and there will be additions to the winter lights.
- Anti Social Behaviour: Youth ASB was discussed at length. Effective measures are in place, but the public must be encouraged to report incidents promptly to the police.
- Beveridge Row Development: the application from Cala Homes has been passed, in spite of local objections.
- Assembly Rooms: possible development within the garden area of the Assembly Rooms was given support.
- Ward 2 at Belhaven Hospital: this needs to be retained to meet local health care needs.