The main points from the DCC meeting on 16 November are summarised below. The full minutes are available here:
- Our local Regiment, the Lothian and Borders Horse has been reformed as the Northern Irish and Scottish Yeomanry, and the chairman made contact with their representatives at the Dunbar Remembrance Day parade.
- Sympathy and condolences regarding recent events in Paris have been sent to our twin town Lignieres.
- Anouska Woods of BeGreen gave a presentation re the energy advice and grants which are available to eligible applicants.
- Scott Hood from ELC explained how the Council tried to control sea bird poulation.
- An Application has been made to Community Windpower for financial support for the Christmas lights.