The main points from the October meeting are as follows:
- As this was his final meeting as Chair, Stephen Bunyan gave a review of the Dunbar Community Council from its beginnings. His full report is attached as an appendix to the minutes.
- Some local priorities grant applications were discussed and approved
- Arrangements for the Armistice Centenary were discussed.
- Various town maintenance issues have been notified to ELC.
- The Local Development Plan has been approved by Scottish Ministers.
- Travellers have encamped near Newtonlees, leading to a number of complaints from local residents.