The Main points from the October meeting are as follows:
- Formation of the new Community Council: The 10 previous members were re-elected. Stephen Bunyan was re-elected as Chairman, Jacquie Bell as Secretary, and Alasdair Swann as treasurer. Election of the Vice Chair was deferred to the next meeting.
- Christmas Lights: Put Up Day will be 06 Nov, Switch On will be on 27 Nov.
- South East Scotland Plan (SES): the development [plan was discussed with a view to submitting comments by 07 Nov.
- Orientation Plinth: a design to replace the compass rose on the orientation plinth on the clifftop path was approved.
- Parish Churchyard: a plan to stabilise headstones was discussed.
- Local Topics: there were many other local topics discussed, which can be read in full in the minutes.