This was a busy meeting, and many items were covered including:
- A presentation re the micropub proposal for the former Foggo office building at the station.
- Issues about the proposed upgrade of a sewage pipe on East Beach to service the new Avant and Robertson homes.
- Continued concerns re the Cala development at Beveridge Row.
- Controversial proposal by Hallhill Developments to erect a Bear statue near the A1.
- Discussion of other planning applications for Battleblent House, Dunbar Golf Club, Laird’s House in North Road, Dolphin Hotel, and Hillside Hotel.
- Community Council Award Winners: final decisions were made regarding this year’s award winners.