The main points from the March Meeting are as follows:
- Local Priorities Awards have been sent to the Community Bakery and the Dunbar Dementia Support Group.
- There are many Town Maintenance issues which have been reported to ELC.
- Repairs to Common Good Buildings: ELC intend to make the Corn Exchange wind and watertight, and have also instructed repair to the dormer windows at St Margaret’s (Winterfield Golf Clubhouse).
- A funding application has been made to the War memorial Trust for refurbishment of the Dunbar War memorial.
- The Area Partnership has approved funding for repainting High Street Tenements.