This Month’s meeting was well attended by members of the public and started with two presentations from local developers; the first from CALA Homes about Beveridge Row, and the Second from Gladman re a forthcoming application for Newtonlees. The other main points from the meeting are summarised below:
- Sue Anderson was thanked for organising another successful Civic Week.
- PC Ross provided a police report and CAPP Priorities.
- Numerous planning matters were discussed.
- Future plans for Belhaven Hospital and for local health and social care.
- Town maintenence issues were highlighted and solutions sought.
- Local priority awards were discussed.
- The Area Partnership is seeking funding from Viridor to resurface the Clifftop Path.