The main points from the January meeting are as follows:
- Ross Developments gave a briefing on the proposed new development at Hallhill North.
- Councillor Hampshire noted discussions at the recent Rail Forum and future plans for Dunbar rail services. Work on the new platform is due to start in May.
- Many town maintenance issues have been reported to ELC.
- Roof repairs to Corn Exchange are underway.
- Via the Area Partnership, the Prom has now been resurfaced and work will start soon on extending the pavement on Back Road.
- There was discussion about future Health and Social care provision in the town.
- Work will commence soon to reinstate the groyne at East Beach.
- Many planning applications were discussed.
- There is a lively exchange of communications to DCC via the web and Facebook. All queries are followed up by the DCC Secretary.