The main points for the January meeting are as follows:
- Civic Week planned for 17-25 June – volunteers required.
- Police report indicates that anti-social behavious is still and issue
- Only 12 families at DGS have volunteered to host pupils from Lignieres, so twinning visit is unlikely to proceed.
- Recent storms have caused damage to East Beach
- War Memorial: meetings arranged with British Legion and War Memorials Trust.
- Street naming issues; DCC should be consulted.
- 2 vacancies for DCC councillors will be advertised.