The main points from the February minutes are as follows:
- Andrew Morris gave a short presentation about a project to establish a local radio station for Dunbar and the surrounding area.
- The police report covered road safety, youth ASB, and theft from 2 vans in the Dunbar area.
- Councillor Hampshire reported on the ELC budget, which continues to be under pressure largely due to the growing population in the County.
- Many town maintenance issues have been reported to ELC. Some of these have come from members of the public reporting via the DCC website.
- The Treasurer reported that the DCC account was being registered for VAT. This will allow VAT to be recovered from purchases.
- Public nominations will be requested for the DCC Annual Awards.
- Various Planning and Licencing applications were discussed.