Here are the main points from the August Dunbar Community Council Meeting:
- Sue Anderson has resigned from the Community Council and as organiser of Dunbar Civic Week. The Chair expressed thanks for Sue’s valuable service to the community. A volunteer will be sought to take on the task of Civic Week.
- A representative of a housing co-operative gave a presentation on a possible plan for developing or building a co-operative property in Dunbar
- Various planning matters were discussed.
- An application for a marine licence had been submitted for the installation of rock armour around the sewage pipe on east beach . It is hoped that the work can be completed before Christmas.
- Various items of town maintenance were discussed.
- The next meeting will be held on 25th September at Dunbar Town House.