Here are the main points for April’s meeting.
- Following reports of dog fouling, ELC Lanscape and Coutryside staff have been patrolling problem areas and issuing fixed penalty notices.
- Councillor Hampshire reports that planning consent for the East Beach Groyned is imminent, and work should begin in early summer.
- Concern was expressed at the ELC decision to withdraw Civic Pride funding due to budgetary constraints.
- Discussion continues with ELC and Cala Homes re provision of a pavement from Beveridge Row to Brewery lane.
- A long list of town maiontenance issues is being pursued with ELC.
- A list of names for proposed addition to the War memorial has been circulated for comment.
The minutes can be downloaded here: