Here are the main points from the June minutes:
- There was a presentation by the Dunbar Trader’s Association entitled “Our Dunbar”, Home – Our Dunbar. This is a complete refresh to reflect the ambitions and vitality of the town. This has been well received and so far 70 businesses and organisations have signed up. The site covers local businesses, events, news, and things to do.
- Two new members of the Community Council were confirmed.
- There is an ongoing commitment to introduce more car charging points in the town.
- There was a discussion about car parking issues in the town centre.
- A number of awards to local organisations from the Community Benefit Fund were approved.
- A police report covering road safety, anti social behaviour and other issues has been submitted to DCC. The public are reminded that social media are not a crime reporting mechanism, and reports should be made either via 999 or 101, or by email to: DunbarEastLintonCPT@scotland.pnn.police.uk
- A number of planning applications were considered.
The full minutes can be downloaded here: