Here are the main points from the July meeting:
- Paul McLennan MSP is leading a campaign to retain existing rail services at Dunbar station in the new timetable.
- There was discussion about tourism pressures, wild camping and campervans.
- Dunbar Golf Club will give a presentation about their planning application at the September meeting.
- Efforts are being made to encourage new applications for membership of DCC in advance of the October Elections.
- A comprehensive community report covered many items of planning, maintenance and correspondence.