Here are the main points from the June meeting:
- Councillor Craig Hoy MSP gave a short presentation concentrating on his role as shadow spokesperson for Menmtal Wellbeing and Social Care.
- ELC Councillors Norman Hampshire, Sue Kempson and Paul Mclennan MSP all gave updates on their areas of interest.
- Grants: £350 has been awarded to Dunbar Craft Centre for their Parkinson’s Cafe. A number of awards have beenm approved from the Community Benefit Fund, which include a disabled wheelchair for the leisure pool, for refurbishment of the Fishermen’s Monument in Cromwell Harbour, for the upograde on Christmas Lights Events Stalls, and to East Lothian Guides for equipment for Cargill House.
- A number of planning applications were discussed.
- Summer Activities for young people. Funding is being sought to provide some summer youth activities for young people.
The full minutes can be downloaded from here: