Here are the main points from the April meeting:
- There was a presentation from Gary Donlin (SSE Renewables) about the proposed Berwick Bank and Marr Bank offshore windfarms.
- ELC Councillors reported on a number of issues, including access to the Southern platform at Dunbar Station, the wider paths network for Dunbar, access from Robertson Homes to Asda, campervan parking, and access to Belhaven Bay.
- The planning application for conversion of the Assembly Rooms was discussed and the reasons for planning refusal.
- A comprehensive community report had been circulated with reports on DCC Initiatives, roads and infrastructure maintenance etc.
- Minutes will in future be published after ratification at the following DCC meeting.