The main points from the February meeting are as follows:
- The police report highlighted some motoring offences and anti social behaviour issues.
- The three ELC Councillors in attendance gave short reports. ELC await information from the Scottish Government on the Rate Support Grant rpior to setting its own budget.
- The Secretary’s report highlighted many town maintenance issues.
- A first meeting of the Panel for the newly established Community Benefit Fund was held. Awards were granted to the Junior Hockey Club, Dunbar Winter Lights and for Corn Exchange refurbishment.
- The DCC Local Resilience Plan has now been agreed and signed off by ELC.
- There was a discussion about access to the Southern platform at Dunbar Rail Station.
- Many planning applications have been considered.