The main points from the October meeting are as follows:
- This was the AGM, and the DCC Chair Pippa Swan submitted a full report on DCC business throughout a year which had been dominated by Covid 19.
- Two DCC members indicated that they would be standing down.
- An election of office bearers resulted in Pippa Swan being confirmed as Chair for another year. A number of other incumbents were confirmed.
- The new Community Police Officer for Dunbar is PC Hutchinson who takes over from PC Gavin Ross.
- Work on East Beach regeneration is nearing completion.
- Many town maintenance and planning issues were discussed.
- The next meeting will be on 16th November via Zoom.
Download the minutes from here