Here are the main points from the August meeting:
- There was a presentation by Ken Ross and his team from Hallhill Developments about an amended pre-application for Dunbear Park. This includes an extensive renewable energy proposal and plans for an extra care facility.
- The Police Report highlighted a number of vehicle offences in the town.
- Many town maintenance issues have been forwarded to ELC for action.
- The Covid Resilience Plan is now on hold pending a possible second spike.
- East Beach improvements continue with both breakwaters now in place and work started on the groyne.
- Various planning matters were discussed.
- A short ceremony was held at the War Memorial for VE Day.